Assisting & Adjusting for Yoga Teachers
Assisting and Adjusting for Yoga Teachers
With Emily Kane
This course has been designed for new and experienced yoga teachers who are seeking to gain confidence, clarity, and inspiration to offer skilled assisting and adjusting to their students. This course promises yoga teachers a new outlook, tools, and experiences to elevate their teaching abilities.
What “Assisting and Adjusting for Yoga Teachers” Includes:
- Unlimited Lifetime Access to Course Content
- Take the teaching with you anywhere at anytime. Your one time course payment covers any updates or additional lessons so there will always be learning opportunties.
- Access to the Private Facebook Group
- Receive teaching support, additional resources and tools, along with live video footage to answer specific questions regarding assisting and adjusting
- Ongoing Support From Your Teacher
- Feel supported by your teacher, Emily Kane, and a community of students who have your back
E-RYT 500, BKin, International Yoga Teacher Trainer
Hi! I’m Emily Kane, A yoga teacher and lightworker who calls Whistler (Canada) home. I’m an avid yogi, nature lover, and adventure seeker. My intention is to support others in discovering their full potential through yoga, wellness, and lifestyle. My approach to yoga encourages you to be who you are–and to love yourself for it. My teaching is inspired by the philosophy at the heart of yoga combined with traditional and progressive perspectives–including creative sequencing–that encourage physical and energetic alignment.
My education includes a Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of British Columbia and completing my advanced yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. I’ve also been blessed to study with world renowned teachers including Ana Forrest, Janet Stone, Donna Farhi, Leslie Kaminoff, Rod Stryker, and more. It’s been nearly 17 years since I first stepped on my mat, looking back my personal practice has deeply enriched my understanding of yoga allowing me to teach from a place of authenticity.
Students will benefit from my experience which includes thousands of hours of teaching public yoga classes, private classes, and leading yoga teacher trainings globally. As a reiki master teacher I also host reiki trainings and offer thai medicine including thai massage and thai cupping therapy.
I’m so excited to offer you this course as the information offered is an invaluable resources to enhance your teaching regardless of your previous experience. Dive in and enjoy!
Join Assisting and Adjusting for Yoga Teachers!
Receive lifetime value for $120+tax