Yoga Classes | Our Schedule
We are reopening on Friday, May 29th!
Thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncertain times together.
Please note, we have reduced our capacity to honour social distancing and have additional safety procedures in place. Please review our guidelines below along with our temporary schedule changes.
Our Response to COVID-19
The steps we have taken:
- reduced mat capacity to 10 students. Please stay 2 meters apart. We are excited to see your faces but hold off on hugs for now!
- our enhanced cleaning procedures use a virucidal solution, which includes our mat sprays
- hand sanitizer available at major touchpoints
- cork blocks are the only props currently available
We ask that you:
- do not come to class if you are feeling unwell or if you have potentially been in contact with someone who is sick. Those who have cold or flu symptoms will be early cancelled given we receive notice via phone or email before the class start time. Thank you for protecting others!
- pre-register for classes. This will reduce the number of people in our lobby as we prepare for class.
- use your own mat. Please roll your mat on over top of one of our studio mats. Currently, these mats are being used as markers for social distancing. This will also help students exit the class in an orderly manner.
- bring your own water bottle. No water or tea is available at this time.
- carry only the essentials. This way, entering and leaving the studio is quick and simple. This includes coming ready to class without having to change.
- bring your essential props. We currently only have cork blocks which can be easily disinfected. Please bring any props you require for your practice.
How does the wait-list work?
Our wait-list allows students to enter the class up until 3 hours prior to class. Spaces often come available as some students cancel their reservation. We ask that you watch your email and/or text notifications up until 3 hours prior to class. Within 3 hours of class we recommend removing your name from the waitlist if you cannot drop by the studio close to the class’s start time.
What if it’s less than 3 hours prior to class?
If it’s convenient for you to drop by the studio, we encourage you to put your name on the wait-list. We cannot guarantee you a space, however you will have priority access if there are student no-shows or late cancellations if you arrive at the studio close to class start time. This is perfect if you’re already in the village and enjoy going with the flow.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy
Cancellation Policy for Public Classes
Please cancel at least 3 hours prior to class to receive credit for your class reservation. If cancellation is made within 3 hours of the practice your account will use your existing pass or additional charges may apply. Cancellation can be made directly through your account, over email, or via phone.
Unlimited pass holders are subject to late cancellation ($7) and no-show ($14) fees.
We strive to give opportunities for all students to attend class. We appreciate your mindfulness in making reservations so we can continue to offer the unique experience of small class sizes.
Thank you for your understanding!
Refund Policy for Public Classes
All sales are final and non-refundable. If a pass is purchased in error the total amount will be provided as a credit to the account holder. The full credit amount may be transferred to another student. Credit can only be applied if the cancellation policy is followed.
Waitlisters who have purchase a pass may transfer the pass to another class or another student if they are unable to attend the class they have waitlisted for
What if I wanted to add someone else to the class?
If you’d like to register a friend/family/partner please create a separate account for them using their email address
We offer yoga classes every day of the week that nurture your yoga practice!
Join us for traditional and authentic yoga classes in a supportive space. Our yoga classes are lead by dedicated teachers who accept you for who YOU are ~ young, mature, new, novice.
Welcome to our community!
Prefer to Sign-In Via Phone?
**Please note we do require a credit card on file to make reservations**
Call us at 604.935.2020 to let us know which class you would like to reserve for. If you happen to get voicemail, simply leave us a message with your: Name, Date, Class Time & a Phone Number to reach you at.
We will call you back if the class is full or if we require a credit card on your profile, otherwise please assume your reservation is confirmed. Phone reservations are taken up to 2 Hours before the start of each class.