More Than Yoga Classes | Events & Workshops
Relax and Renew Shamanic Journey
Friday, May 24th 6:30pm – 8pm
$40+tax for drop-in, $35+tax for local unlimited monthly members
Prenatal Yoga Workshop
Sunday, June 9th 12pm – 4pm
1) Introduction: Why is important to customize yoga practice for pregnancy? Explain contraindications. List the benefits of prenatal yoga practice.
2) The Chakras & Energy Body: Brief insight into the subtle energetic body.
3) Benefits of practicing abdominal toning, pelvic floor toning, vocal toning.
4) Breath-work: whole body breathing, alternate nostril breathing, stall breath, brahmari breath.
5) Meditation & visualization ~ harnessing into the power of intention.
6) Yoga postures & modification for women in all trimesters.
Andrea Nacey is a yoga teacher and lightworker who has been teaching yoga since 2006. She originally went to University to become a Social Worker and came out a Yoga Teacher. Supported Fish is the pose that hooked her, everything shifted in that heart opening moment. Her friends would describe me as passionate, loving, and empathetic. Andrea is a lover of my family, nature, and slow-paced living. She finds happiness in sharing my passion, connecting with like-minded people, and playing with her daughter. As an introvert Andrea need lots of sleep, water, and alone time. She holds sacred space in all of her classes, teacher trainings, workshops, and retreats for you to do the work. She feels the most brilliant part of her job is watching people transform daily in front of my eyes.
More Info On Events & Workshops
Let us help you take your yoga practice to another level! At Yogacara we offer workshops to help you delve deeper by exploring a wide variety of yogic offerings. This includes everything from styles of yoga, Reiki, Meditation, Nutrition, and other perspectives that enrich your life. These events are a great way to explore yoga and well-being practices on another level without the commitment or cost of a yoga retreat or a yoga teacher training. Pre-registration is required and registration closes 48 hours before the start time. We encourage all students to arrive at a minimum of 5 minutes before their workshop start time to avoid missing out on a great opportunity. Not ready to dive into a workshop yet, or not sure where to start? Take one of our regularly scheduled yoga classes and try different styles and teachers to get a feel of where you want to spend more time and who you want to take workshops with.